April 03 2019 – Nadia Coburn
It's been too long since we have had a get-together here in This is Knit, so we're delighted to announce that we will be hosting Carol Feller on Sunday 12th May from 1pm to 3pm, as we feature her latest yarn: Nua Worsted. We would like to invite you to join us for a chilled-out afternoon of crafting, tasty nibbles and great company as we take a closer look at this fabulous new yarn and some of the gorgeous sample projects created from it.
What you can expect:It wouldn't be a gathering at TIK without:
- Special Spot Prizes on the day
- A discount on the Nua Worsted range
- Tasty freshly-baked pastries from the Pepper Pot Cafe
- The chance to get up close and personal with some fabulous new samples
- All in the company of some pretty amazing fibre friendly folk.