Laine Magazine are celebrating their 4th year of publication this winter with a brand new layout for Issue 10.
Laine Winter 2020, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
**Please note this is a pre-order and the magazine itself will not ship until the 11th December. Any other items ordered in the same transaction will also be shipped at this time**
Inside Laine Winter 2020, you will find 148 pages filled with:
- 12 knitting patterns, beautiful photographed and illustrated
- Interview with designer and pattern maker Denise Bayron
- An article about Danish natural dyed indie yarn brand, G-Uld by Swedish knitwear designer Lotta Löthgren
- An article about BIPOC in Fiber by knitwear designer Jeanette Sloan
- An article about knitting and well-being Laine regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- A column by Laine regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- Seasonal recipes
- Book reviews
- Laine Favourites section