Knit your very own Love Note sweater in a gorgeous combination of mohair lace and merino yarn with this CaMaRose and Adriafil kit. This stunning and iconic design from Tin Can Knits is a top-down knit with an eye catching lace yoke, a high-low hemline and two length options - cropped and regular length. This kit combines CaMaRose Yaku and Adriafil KidSeta for a seriously stunning solid coloured marled fabric.
The Love Note has been a firm favourite with the team here in This is Knit - at last count we have made 7 of them between us! As with other Tin Can Knits patterns there is a wide range of sizes from children's right up to adult 4XL so it is definitely a pattern you can make more than once. And with a recommended needle size of 6.0mm it knits up super fast!
Sizing and Yarn Requirements:
- Adult XS, S, M, L, XL-XXL, 3XL-4XL, 5XL
- Finished Chest Measurement: 38.5, 41.5, 44.5, 48.5, 56.5, 66.5, 72.5”
- Cropped length: 550, 600, 650, 750, 900, 1100, 1300 yards
- Regular length: 600, 650, 750, 850, 1050, 1250, 1450 yards
(The product price listed is for the appropriate number of skeins for the size chosen. Yardage given for the Love Note is for combined yarn; so if your size requires 600 yards, it requires 600 yards of the fingering weight yarn and 600 yards of the lace weight yarn.)
Required but not included:
- This pattern requires 4.5mm (US 7) and 6mm (US 10) needles
- Stitch markers
- Darning needle