- 02.22 - Sneaky peek of the new Woolly Wormhead pattern collection coming September, 2020.
- 03:27 - Discussing optical illusions, and Woolly's relationship with fabric and her design technique.
- 05:05 - Hat crowns and the #woollyhaturday promotion on Instagram.
- 06:50 - Circled 4 and discussion on seamless joins in the new collection.
- 09:50 - Advice and tips for designers on adjusting to working out yarn shows and in-person classes.
Were you able to participate in iKnit7? If you missed out, don't worry! You can still watch the interviews from Instagram Live on the This is Knit YouTube channel as well as on our Instagram page at @thisisknit. In this catch up with Woolly Wormhead, Lisa and Woolly chatted about iKnit7, Woolly's new pattern collection, tips and advice for virtual teaching, and more. There's even a sneaky peek of the new September collection coming soon from Woolly! https://youtu.be/hBsvUD6yyKk Patterns designed by Woolly Wormhead featured in this interview include Encircle, a double brimmed cloche style hat which is knit in sport weight yarn, but can also easily be adjusted to other weight yarns if desired. Circled 4, shown in Townhouse Yarns Camden Tweed in the shade Briar makes an appearance as well with particular focus on the unique crown - a feature that Woolly is especially noted for as works of art in her designs. Did you also know that you can knit two Circled 4 hats out of one skein of fingering weight yarn? Amazing! Circled 2 is also highlighted, another pattern found in the Circle collection by Woolly that features concentric circles. Timestamps for relevant sections: