March 15 2020 – Nadia Coburn
An online personal shopping experience, provided by the This is Knit Team.
We have been working on introducing ways to make our shopping more inclusive for the more vulnerable members of our society. If you have a project that you would like to make then tell us a little about your needs via our Virtual Shopping Service.
Join us via a Zoom meeting invite (an app that is easy to install on any device) for a live review of the suggested yarns, and on-the-spot colour consultation from our in-store team.
How it works:
- You book a 15-minute slot with one of our friendly This is Knit staff.
- A meeting invite is sent to your email address, which will allow you to access a video chat at the time of your booking.
- We show you in real-time what stock we have available and you can choose from the comfort of your home.
- We then pre-wind your yarn, process your order and your favourites will be shipping their way to you ASAP.
- A €15 deposit is taken at the time of booking, which is then fully redeemable against any purchase made during the call (or up to one week after the call finishes).
- You can book a slot by visiting our Classes and Events page. Let us show you around our shelves, put together colour combinations and give you real-time advice on your crafting needs.
Ready to give it a try?
Reserve your digital personal shopping appointment today and we will get to work on creating tantalizing options for you.