Bloggers Tangelled Angel
and Tea and Cakes
called out to the shop today.Â They are both co-ordinating the Knitter's Treat Exchange
, which is no mean feat as they have well over 100 sign ups from all over the globe!Â I ended up adding to their workload today by being a very belated participant.Â This is my questionnaire:
Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
Any silk/wool blend.Â
I love the combination of the shine of silk with the squishy comfort of wool.
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Sorry, this is just one word.Â
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Then spend about 10-15 minutes doing a general â€œsweepâ€ of their stock, half an hour browsing pattern books and probably another good half an hour to 45 minutes deciding what to buy!
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
I dabble in beading and jewellery making and I have serious intentions to improve my crochet skills this year.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Interweave Knits (as of a day ago!)
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
Knitting, crochet, food, other craft, home, fashion, garden, celebrity gossip
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
Everything and anything!Â
Socks are a current favourite though.
8. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope :) Not that I know ofâ€¦
9. What do you like to smell of?
Strong perfume gives me headaches so generally something fresh and light.Â
I make an exception for Allure though.
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
A long walk on the beach during the day or a swim in the evening.
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
Italian cafÃ©, definitely.Â
12. What do you come out with?
A caffeine buzz from the double espresso!Â
In the summer I drink it over ice â€“ something I picked up from a trip to Barcelona and I can highly recommend.Â
If the coffee is very good and they sell the ground beans than Iâ€™ll more than likely come out with that too!
13. Where do you go next?
The bakery to get a treat to bring home to have with the coffee Iâ€™ve just boughtâ€¦
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
I love quirky things and Iâ€™m very easy to please.Â So thanks for signing up and for taking the time to brighten up someoneâ€™s day (in this case, mine!).