Inspired by designer Lisa Chemery's trip to the Sagano bamboo forest this seamless top down baby and child's sweater has a simple yet striking textured band and thoughtful understated details.
This pattern is knit fully in the round using circular needles and DPNs.
We have paired this pattern with Drury DK from Townhouse Yarns - definitely a match made in heaven. This Merino, Cashmere and Nylon blend creates a fabric that is warm yet breathable. It also happens to be butter soft next to your little one's skin too.
Available in sizes 3 months to 10 years.
- Yarn required for the size selected (see chart below for size information)
- A printed copy of the Sagano pattern.
Also required but not included:
- US 6 or 4 mm 16-inch or 40 cm circular needle for four smallest sizes, 24-inch or 60 cm circular needle for five larger sizes (or size needed to match stockinette stitch gauge.)
- 1 set of matching dpns
- 1 set of US 4 or 3.5 mm dpns or 2 sizes smaller (1 size smaller for EU sizes) than above (for cuffs and neckline)
- 8 stitch markers (including one different color for the beginning of round marker, and if desired different colors for the four textured band markers)
- tapestry needle
- 2 stitch holders of scrap yarn for sleeves
||To fit chest
|| Garment chest
Approximately 300 (325, 375, 400 // 450, 575, 650, 750, 825) yards or 274 (297, 343, 366 // 411, 526, 594, 686, 754) meters of dk weight yarn.
Finished project images © Lisa Chemery
Please note kits are exclusively available online.
If you would like to pick up a kit in store then please use our "Click and Collect" option. You will then receive a notification when your kit is assembled and ready to collect.