Thank you for your interest in working with us at This is Knit.
We are seeking a Sales Assistant and Order Fulfillment Administrator, on a part time basis (approximately 10 - 20 hours per week). This role will be based in our Powerscourt Townhouse Centre location.
The role will involve assisting customers in store with their project needs, giving encouragement and advice in a friendly and open manner. A solid knowledge of knitting techniques in particular is required and familiarity with crochet would be a bonus.
Online order picking and packing is also a key part of this role and some manual handling is involved, when fresh deliveries arrive in store.
- Ideally have previous customer service experience;
- Be comfortable with substituting yarn for patterns and advising on quantities needed;
- Have a love of yarn and an enthusiasm for connecting with knitters and crocheters of all levels;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Be proficient in the use of standard office software and browsers; and
- Be detail-orientated and flexible;
Experience in product merchandising would also be an advantage.
Applicants must be available to work on Saturdays and occasionally on evenings in support of online and in-store events.
***Closing date for applications: Wednesday 2nd February 2022 at 6pm***
This is Knit is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds, cultures and perspectives and we do not discriminate in our hiring practices.