Tools and Accessories
- Knitting Needles by Brand
- Knitting Needles by Type
- Crochet Hooks
- Gifts and Treats
- Fibre Crafts
- News & FAQs
- Gift Cards
Thank you for your interest in working with us at This is Knit.
We are seeking a Sales Assistant and Order Fulfillment Administrator, on a part time basis (approximately 10 - 15 hours per week). This role will be based in our Powerscourt Townhouse Centre location.
The role will involve assisting customers in store with their project needs, giving encouragement and advice in a friendly and open manner. A solid knowledge of knitting techniques in particular is required and familiarity with crochet would be a bonus.
Online order picking and packing is also a key part of this role and there is manual handling involved, when fresh deliveries arrive in store.
Applicants should be:
- Experienced in a customer service setting;
- Comfortable with substituting yarn for patterns and advising on quantities needed;
- Enthusiastic about connecting with knitters and crocheters of all levels;
- Team orientated;
- Proficient in the use of standard office software and browsers;
- Detail-orientated and flexible;
- Capable of working on their feet for extended periods and of carrying out manual handling tasks over two floors.
Experience in product merchandising would also be an advantage.
Applicants must be available to work on Saturdays.
***Closing date for applications: Friday 24th March 2023 at 6pm***
This is Knit is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds, cultures and perspectives and we do not discriminate in our hiring practices.