Knit using the wonderfully soft Camarose Snefnug (meaning "snowflake" in Danish), Badger and Bloom by designer Anne Ventzel is quickly jumping to the top of maker's to do lists everywhere!
Worked from the top down this sweater features a stunning circular yoke and includes short rows for an optimal fit.
If you're new to colourwork then this sweater is a great starting point - the stranded pattern is a relaxed introduction to two colour knitting.
Choose from striking deep charcoal and fresh cream, or opt for a nature-inspired combination of deep olive and light beige.
Your kit will include:
- CaMaRose Snefnug yarn in the amount required for the size selected.
Also required but not included:
- A copy of the Badger and Bloom sweater pattern which can be purchased from the designer's own website here - Anne Ventzel
- 4.5mm double pointed needles
- 4.5mm, 5mm and 6mm 40cm, 60cm and 80cm circular needles
- Optional 4.5mm straight needle for the Italian cast on.
Suggested ease 7cm-12cm
Please note kits are exclusively available online.
If you would like to pick up a kit in store then please use our "Click and Collect" option. You will then receive a notification when your kit is assembled and ready to collect.
Pattern image © Anne Ventzel