June 18 2020 – Sarah Cleeton
This is Knit is reopening! Starting next Wednesday June 24, you can visit the shop in person from Wednesday to Saturday on an appointment basis. You can shop comfortably with us and in confidence of your safety.
And best of all? No queuing! Book your 15 minute shopping appointment by clicking here. Before making your appointment to shop in store, please read the following information regarding our Covid-19 guidelines we have implemented in the store.
- The use of hand sanitiser is mandatory upon entering the shop.
- A basket must be used at all times. Don't worry, baskets will be sanitised after each use!
- Card payments are preferred and if possible, contactless.
- Shop alone if possible. If small children are with you, please ensure they are closely supervised.
- Fibres can be tested on the inside of your wrist. Do not hold any yarns against or near your face.
- Maintain a 2 metre distance from others in the shop.
- Stay home if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms.
If you have any questions at all about this new system, please don't hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com.
And don't forget! Our online store is open 24/7 for all of your knitting and crochet needs! Orders placed online are currently being shipped three days a week. We also have a Click & Collect service available to you when you place your order online.
We are all so excited to see you back in our doors again! For all the latest This is Knit news, make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter. See you soon!
Lisa, Jacqui and all the TIK Team x
Tagged: Tik News