August 21 2018 – Lisa
Shop Assistant (Part-Time, Seasonal)We are seeking a new seasonal staff member, for a part-time shop assistant role. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic and friendly, with a strong sense of initiative and attention to detail. Applicants should also:
- Have some customer service experience;
- Be knowledgeable about knitting techniques and be comfortable assisting others with queries (an expert level is not required, but experience is definitely a bonus);
- Have experience of using the Ravelry.com pattern database;
- Be available to work both weekdays and weekends.
Administration Assistant (Part-Time)We are seeking a part-time administration/customer service assistant, with the opportunity for the right candidate to work from home. The role will involve handling incoming online customer service queries for brands managed by This is Knit (i.e. This is Knit, Woollinn and Townhouse Yarns). Some online database management and data entry would also be involved. This role would be ideal for a candidate living within commuting distance of Navan, Co. Meath, as there is potential for future expansion of the role in this location. Applicants should:
- Have previous customer service experience;
- Be comfortable with the use of social media platforms and Gmail;
- Be detail-orientated and flexible.